This recipe for baked chicken, potato, tomato, and champignons will come you in handy if you want to cook something nourishing and appetizing for your family.
Apple baked potato beef Beetroot beetroot soup beets beet soup Borsch Cake carrot salad Chicken chicken salad chocolate cake Cocktail cookies cottage cheese Cutlets Drink dumplings Easter bread Herring Jelly Kissel mushroom salad Omelette Pancakes paska Pie pork Potato potato soup Pumpkin Salo salo appetizer salted herring smoothie snack starter Strawberry tart tomato salad varenyky Vegetables vegetable salad veggie salad
- Ukrainian style cabbage rolls stuffed with pork and rice
- Why should you celebrate Christmas with your family? 12 lean Ukrainian dishes for Christmas Eve and 10 interesting old Christmas traditions
- 10 astonishing facts about Ukrainian varenyky
- Hutsul dish Banosh
- Ukrainian Easter egg designs – What do they mean?
- Varenyky with potato
- Poppy seed cake with cherry jelly