Once you try fried bonito with mushrooms and bulb onion, this second course will become one of your favorite fish dishes.
Apple baked potato beef Beetroot beetroot soup beets beet soup Borsch Cake Chicken chicken salad chocolate cake christmas Cocktail cookies cottage cheese Cutlets Drink dumplings Easter bread Herring Jelly Kissel mushroom salad New Year Omelette Pancakes paska Pie pork Potato potato soup Pumpkin Salo salo appetizer salted herring smoothie snack starter Strawberry tart varenyky Vegetables vegetable salad veggie salad
- Why should you celebrate Christmas with your family? 12 lean Ukrainian dishes for Christmas Eve and 10 interesting old Christmas traditions
- Ukrainian style cabbage rolls stuffed with pork and rice
- 10 astonishing facts about Ukrainian varenyky
- Love phrases in Ukrainian
- Hutsul dish Banosh
- Ukrainian Easter egg designs – What do they mean?
- Varenyky with potato