- 800 g of perch (filleted fish)
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 bulb onion
- 1/4 glass of white dry wine
- 1 egg
- 100 g of mayonnaise / sour cream
- 3 tbsp of yoghurt (not sweet)
- 4 tsp of mustard (not spicy)
- black ground pepper – to taste
- salt – to taste
Sprinkle perch with lemon juice and salt it. Cut 4 tomatoes slightly and salt them. Add fish. Peel and cut bulb onion finely. Fry it. Cut 2 tomatoes and combine them with bulb onion. Add wine and pour the fish with cooked sauce.
Bake the perch in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes. Chop the egg. Mix it with mayonnaise, yoghurt and mustard. Dress the fish with this mass before serving.
Enjoy your meal!